Conflict Resolution Ireland, offer practical and effective conflict management expertise.
- Are your staff being verbally abused or threatened?
- Could sick absences due to stress be costing your organisation money?
- Staff turnover ,can be costly
- Are your staff sure of how to act in the event of physical threats?
- Are you exposing your organisation to vicarious liability claims?
Tailoring conflict resolution training to meet needs.Before any conflict management training is agreed Conflict resolution Ireland's experienced conflict managers can carry out a training needs analysis. This will ensure that training is designed and delivered to suit the needs of the staff, service users, and the organisation. We utilise scenario-based training in conflict management and personal safety, and each course incorporates real scenarios that are encountered by the staff being trained. This core conflict management training covers how to prevent and defuse conflict and reduce risk. The learning includes: health and safety responsibilities;
- conflict management policy and guidance;
- identifying flashpoints;
- proactive service delivery;
- risk reduction and lone working;
- verbal and non-verbal messages;
- calming skills;
- managing incidents and post-incident considerations.